獨家:Gulf Kanawut 的性感
Exclusive: Gulf Kanawut’s sexiness
ผู้สื่อข่าว: ความเซ็กซี่ของกลัพเป็นแบบไหนเวลาคุณถ่ายแบบ
記者:拍攝模特時您的性感如何?
Reporter: What is your sexiness like when you shoot a model?
เวลาออกกล้อง
模特拍攝時間
Model shooting time
ผู้สื่อข่าว: เช่น ถ่ายนิตยสาร
記者:比如拍攝雜誌。
Reporter: Such as shooting a magazine.
อึม…ถอดเสื้อ,กับกางเกงขาสั้น ผมว่าก็เซ็กซี่
嗯…脫掉你的襯衫,配短褲。 我覺得很性感
Umm … take off shirt, with shorts. I think it’s sexy
ผู้สื่อข่าว: คุณมั่นใจในความเซ็กซี่ของคุณไหม?
記者:您對自己的性感有信心嗎?
Reporter: Are you confident in your sexiness?
ผมไม่ค่อยมั่นใจ เพราะผมมีพุง ผมต้องออกกำลังกาย
我沒有信心,因為我有肚子。 我要運動
I’m not confident because I have a belly. I have to exercise
ผู้สื่อข่าว: ถ้ามีงานติดต่อให้คุณถ่ายแบบ คุณดูแลร่างกายอย่างไร?
記者:如果有工作,請與您聯繫以做模特 你如何照顧自己的身體?
Reporter: If there is a job, contact you to take a model. How do you take care of your body?
ผมต้องพิจารณางานก่อนแต่ถ้ามีการโชว์กล้าม,ผมต้องออกกำลังกาย
我必須首先考慮工作,但是如果有肌肉表現,我就必須鍛煉
I have to consider work first, but if there is a show of muscle, I have to exercise.
ผู้สื่อข่าว: มันใช้เวลาประมาณ1-2สัปดาห์?
記者:需要1-2週?
Reporter: It takes 1-2 weeks?
ประมาณนั้น ผมจะได้มีกล้าม
周圍,我將有肌肉。
Around that, I will have muscle.
This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.