泰國明星

Exclusive: Gulf Kanawut’s sexiness

1 Mins read

獨家:Gulf Kanawut 的性感
Exclusive: Gulf Kanawut’s sexiness
ผู้สื่อข่าว: ความเซ็กซี่ของกลัพเป็นแบบไหนเวลาคุณถ่ายแบบ
記者:拍攝模特時您的性感如何?
Reporter: What is your sexiness like when you shoot a model?
เวลาออกกล้อง
模特拍攝時間
Model shooting time
ผู้สื่อข่าว: เช่น ถ่ายนิตยสาร
記者:比如拍攝雜誌。
Reporter: Such as shooting a magazine.
อึม…ถอดเสื้อ,กับกางเกงขาสั้น ผมว่าก็เซ็กซี่
嗯…脫掉你的襯衫,配短褲。 我覺得很性感
Umm … take off shirt, with shorts. I think it’s sexy
ผู้สื่อข่าว: คุณมั่นใจในความเซ็กซี่ของคุณไหม?
記者:您對自己的性感有信心嗎?
Reporter: Are you confident in your sexiness?
ผมไม่ค่อยมั่นใจ เพราะผมมีพุง ผมต้องออกกำลังกาย
我沒有信心,因為我有肚子。 我要運動
I’m not confident because I have a belly. I have to exercise
ผู้สื่อข่าว: ถ้ามีงานติดต่อให้คุณถ่ายแบบ คุณดูแลร่างกายอย่างไร?
記者:如果有工作,請與您聯繫以做模特 你如何照顧自己的身體?
Reporter: If there is a job, contact you to take a model. How do you take care of your body?
ผมต้องพิจารณางานก่อนแต่ถ้ามีการโชว์กล้าม,ผมต้องออกกำลังกาย
我必須首先考慮工作,但是如果有肌肉表現,我就必須鍛煉
I have to consider work first, but if there is a show of muscle, I have to exercise.
ผู้สื่อข่าว: มันใช้เวลาประมาณ1-2สัปดาห์?
記者:需要1-2週?
Reporter: It takes 1-2 weeks?
ประมาณนั้น ผมจะได้มีกล้าม
周圍,我將有肌肉。
Around that, I will have muscle.